MNS-LOC-R Local Operating Console – Remote Microphone
The MNS-LOC-R Local Operating Console provides remote control of audio and message activation for the MNS-100EXP Mass Notification System. Up to 15 Local Operating Console-Remote Microphones (MNS-LOC-R) distributed throughout a facility may be connected to a single MNS-100EXP. Each LOC-R is a free-standing cabinet designed to be mounted wherever command and control of the Emergency Communication System is needed.
More Information• Data Sheet • Email
Operation of MNS-LOC
The LOC-Rs provide switch control and indicator LEDs for 8 messages that are played by the MNS-100EXP. Throwing a message selection switch on any LOC-R signals the MNS-100EXP, which in turn sends a confirmation command back to all LOC-Rs to light the associated message LED, and plays the requested message.
- Up to 15 Local Operating Consoles per system
- Simple, 6-wire connection between all LOCs
- Clean, digitized audio communications
- “First-in” priority stations from talking over each other
- “Commander” unit can be programmed to override all other LOCs
- Busy and message selection confirmation LEDs provide essential system feedback
- HVAC Shut Down switch
- Optional 10 minute timeout of message annunciation
- Optional key lock or twist knob