MNS-100BAS Voice Evacuation Panel
The MNS-100BAS is a state-of-the-art emergency communications system designed for a variety of voice alarm applications. MNS-100BAS is ideally suited for multi-purpose fire alarm applications as well as weather emergencies, and other threats. The MNS-100BAS accommodates virtually any host alarm system, integrating as quickly and easily as a single primary connection to an NAC output from the FACP. The MNS-100BAS meets the stringent requirements of NFPA 72, UL864 9th edition, and UFC 4-021-01.
- 100 Watt, highly efficient Class D digital audio amplifier
- 4 selectable speaker circuits (Class A or B wiring)
- Supervised dry contact closure primary activation input
- On-board DMR with 2 standard messages, fire and weather
- Optional custom messages – up to 8 – may be added*
- 8 prioritized contact closure activation inputs
- Remote microphone input
- Aux audio inputs for paging, background music, and remote system control
Common alarm and trouble relays
70 VRMS transformer
Audio power booster function
* Messages are factory recorded for quality. Contact us for details.