MNS-100BAS Mass Notification System
The MNS-100BAS is a modular, state-of-the-art, emergency communications system designed for a variety of voice alarm applications. MNS-100BAS is ideally suited for multi-purpose fire alarm applications as well as weather emergencies, terrorist events, biological, chemical and nuclear emergencies, and other threats. The MNS-100BAS accommodates virtually any host alarm system, integrating as quickly and easily as a single primary connection to an NAC output from the FACP. The MNS-100BAS meets the stringent requirements of NFPA 72, UL864 9th edition, and UFC 4-021-01.
External communications to the MNS-100EXP is provided through a serial port, which will accept signals from Sigcom DTX Radio Master Box and integrates with Sigcom’s TRX50 Emergency Reporting and Wide Area Mass Notification System.
- Supervised dry contact closure primary activation input
- 8 prioritized contact closure activation inputs
- On-board DMR with up to 9 messages/6-1/2 minute capacity
- Local recording of messages
- Field-programmable 10 minute timeout of message annunciation
- Remote microphone input
- Aux audio inputs for paging, background music, and remote system control
- 100 Watt, highly efficient Class D digital audio amplifier
- 4 selectable speaker circuits (Class A or B wiring)
- RS-232 or RS-485 communication with external systems
Common alarm and trouble relays
70 VRMS transformer
Audio power booster function