DAPB-100 Distributed Audio Power Booster
Sigcom’s DAPB-100 is a distributed audio power booster that provides an additional 100 watts of audio output power to any new or existing voice evacuation system. The DAPB-100 is designed to work with any manufacturer’s voice evacuation control panel including Sigcom’s VECP series. Each DAPB-100 also provides an additional four Class A or Class B 25 Vrms supervised speaker circuits with an option for 70 Vrms with addition of a supplemental transformer.
Each DAPB-100 distributed audio power booster is designed for the upgrade or expansion of existing voice evacuation systems to add 100 watts audio power and 4 speaker circuits without replacing the system. It is also designed for new systems.
- Designed to add 100 Watts audio power to any voice evacuation system
- Simple out of the box operation
- 100 Watt high efficiency Class D digital amplifier
- Activated with 24 VDC polarity reversing NAC circuit and/or dry-contact
- Includes 4 fully supervised speaker circuits (Class A or B)
- Supports 25 Vrms speaker circuits and option for 70 Vrms
- Built in UL listed power supply with backup battery charger
- Listed for UL 864 9th Edition – Control Units and Accessories for Fire Alarm Systems
- Listed for UL 1711- Amplifiers for Fire Protective Systems