Amplified Speaker Cluster – AM4CL-24
AM4CL-24 Amplified Speaker Clusters feature 4 AM-24G high output continuous duty amplified speakers attached to a NEMA 1 enclosure. AM Series signals draw extremely low power from the audio system while producing audio reproduction up to 107 dBA. Each AM Series amplified speaker features a rugged speaker cone and a projector built with spun aluminum. The amplification and other internal circuitry are built into a rugged die cast aluminum housing which is sealed with powder coat paint and includes dust and moisture proof gaskets.
The Amplified Speaker Cluster can be fastened to or hung from any ceiling using conduit or chains. Typical applications include emergency warning, plant evacuation, process control, and public address signaling as well as voice evacuation and mass notification systems and fire alarm systems.
- Designed for industrial signaling including Emergency warning
- Process control
- Plant evacuation
- Public address
- Emergency Communication Systems (ECS)
- UL Listed for fire alarm signaling
- Digital signal amplification
- High audio output with extremely low current draw
- UL Listed for indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for areas with high ambient noise
- User selectable audio line level 25 or 70 Vrms – no additional modules needed