New for 2019! Loudspeakers for Hazardous Locations – Introducing the SSP-15H Series
Sigcom’s SSP-15H Series signals are supervised high output loudspeakers for industrial signaling, alarm, and life safety applications. They are designed and approved for use in hazardous locations. SSP-15H Series come equipped with a compression driver providing up to 15 watts RMS power handling capability resulting in superior intelligibility and dispersion to achieve maximum sound projection and penetration. Each SSP-15H Series loudspeaker comes with a versatile 25/70.7 V line multi-tap transformer that meets a variety of distributed system needs. The multi-tap transformer is adjustable by means of a convenient seven-position watts/impedance selection switch that is screwdriver adjustable.
SSP-15H Series loudspeakers have been designed for high quality signaling in hazardous environments with high ambient noise. Typical applications for SSP-15H Series include fire alarm, emergency warning, plant evacuation, process control, and public address signaling as well as voice evacuation and mass notification systems. SSP-15H Series loudspeakers are ideal for installation in facilities with flammable gases or vapors in the air, have the presence of combustible dust, or contain easily ignitable fibers or flying’s. Examples include petroleum refineries, gasoline storage and dispensing areas, aircraft hangars, grain elevators, plants that manufacture plastics, coal plants, and textile mills.
- UL Listed for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G; and Class III
- Innovative design eliminates costly housing for wiring connections
- Superior intelligibility for voice and tone signaling
- High-Efficiency, 15 Watt Compression Driver
- Built In 25/70.7V multi-tap transformer for easy watts/impedance selection
- Innovative surface mounting bracket for precise positioning across horizontal and vertical planes
- Durable environment-resistant metal construction for outdoor or indoor use
- SSP-15HG gray baked epoxy finish; SSP-15HG red baked epoxy finish