SSP-15 Series Multi-Purpose High Output Loudspeakers
SSP-15 Series signals are supervised high output loudspeakers that come equipped with a compression driver providing up to 15 watts RMS power handling capability resulting in superior intelligibility and dispersion to achieve maximum sound projection and penetration. Each SSP-15 Series loudspeaker features a weather resistant construction and comes with a versatile 25/70.7 V line multi-tap transformer that meets a variety of distributed system needs. The multi-tap transformer is adjustable by means of a convenient seven-position watts/impedance selection switch.
SSP-15 Series loudspeakers incorporate high-efficiency compression drivers that project sound over long distances or wide areas resulting in fewer loudspeakers. They provide high-intelligibility voice reproduction and signal transmission for indoor or outdoor emergency alarm, protective signaling, life safety, and intercom system installations. Typical applications include fire alarm, emergency warning, plant evacuation, process control, and public address signaling as well as voice evacuation and mass notification systems. SSP-15 Series loudspeakers are ideal for installation in commercial buildings, distribution centers, factories, schools, public access areas, civic centers, gymnasiums, athletic fields, military bases, fire stations, and recreational facilities.
- Superior intelligibility for voice and tone signaling
- High-Efficiency, 15 Watt Compression Driver
- Built In multi-tap transformer for easy impedance selection
- User selectable audio line level 25 or 70 Vrms
- Suitable for installation on supervised circuits with built in 5 MFD capacitor
- UL listed for fire alarm signaling (UL Standard 1480)
- Innovative surface mounting bracket for precise positioning across horizontal and vertical planes
- Durable environment-resistant metal construction for outdoor or indoor use
- SSP-15G gray baked epoxy finish; SSP-15G red baked epoxy finish