SG-33 NY Stripe
SG-33K Series are uniquely designed manual pull stations with a diagonal white stripe required in many New York City fire alarm applications. They are constructed from a rugged, but lightweight, die cast metal alloy for increased performance and product life. The SG-33 series is available in single action (PULL lever) or dual action (PUSH bar and PULL lever) models. All are key resettable and have been tested by UL and are in compliance with the pull force requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Single or Dual Action
- Screw Terminal Connections
- DC and AC Voltage Contact Ratings
- Gold Plated Alarm Contacts
- Surface or Weatherproof Back-box
- Deeper Back-boxes available to provide more space for wire and/or addressable module.
- Optional Station Colors, Labels & Contacts. (See Spectrum Series)
- Pull stations available without Sigcom brand for private label with customer name